The Janome Atelier 9 is the finest machine in the atelier series.
With the Atelier 9 it has combined sewing and embroidery and has nearly all of features included on high range machines, it even has new features such as the Stitch Tapering Function and Wi-Fi.
This Janome Atelier 9 is a consistent and reliable machine suitable for all your sewing and embroidery needs. The Atelier 9 has so many easy use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 8.25”, perfect for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A wide Range of 250 embroidery designs, including 10 monogramming fonts, plus 300 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 11 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- 300 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 11 one step buttonholes.
- 250 Built in embroidery designs, including 10 embroidery fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area 6.7 x 7.9"
- Media Type – USB & Direct PC Connection
- Built-in memory - Up to 4MB
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -2 & 3 Letter
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute, 91 Needle Positions
- Large LCD colour Touch screen LED lights - To illuminate your work area without shadows
- AcuFeed Flex System, Superior Feed System (SFS) / 7 Piece Feed Dog
- Electronic knee lifter
The Atelier 9 showcases some fantastic new embroidery designs, AcuFeed Flex, Embroidery, Couching, Variable Zig Zag, Auto Presser Foot Lift, Cutwork, Jump Thread Trimming, Useful Apps, 22 standard feet, 3 hoops and of course, legendary Janome quality.
Atelier 9 Features
- Computerised Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Built In Stitches: 300 including 11 Buttonholes
Built in Embroidery – 250 Designs - 10 Fonts
USB & Direct PC Connection
Superior Feed System (SFS) / 7 Piece Feed Dog
Maximum Stitch Width: 9mm
Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
Maximum Sewing Speed: 1000 s.p.m.
Monogramming – 2 & 3 letter
Lettering – Upper & Lower Case
Remote Thread Cutter Port
Needle Up / Down with Memory
Detachable Embroidery Unit
Up to 200,000 Stitches per Design
Automatic Thread Cutter (scissors)
Auto De Clutch Bobbin Winder
Multi Language: 13 Languages
Outer Memory Device: USB Memory Stick
Embroidery Format: “.jef”
Maximum Embroidery Size: 170 x 200mm
Built In Embroidery Designs: 250
Embroidery Speed: 400 – 800 s.p.m.
Drag & Drop For Design Position Adjustment
Flip: Vertical / Horizontal Rotation: 1° or 45°
Flexible Stitch Travel: Every 1, 10, 100 or 500 Stitches
Corner & Centre Layout /Position Key
Single Colour Sew (For Monochrome)
Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
Twin Needle Limitation Key
Upper Thread & Bobbin Thread Sensor
Full Colour Touch Screen 62.8mm x 110.8mm
Machine Size (exc. Emb. Unit): W508xH316xD237mm
Approximate Weight with Embroidery Unit 15.3kg
Approximate Weight: 11.9kg
Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion
Cover - Semi Rigid (Black Canvas)
Automatic Button Hole Foot (R)
Buttonhole Stabiliser Plate
Bobbin Holder for embroidery Yellow
Dual Feed Foot Holder (Twin)
Dual Feed Foot Holder (Single)
Dual Feed Foot (AD) (Twin)
Dual Feed Foot (VD) (Single)
Dual Feed Open Toe Foot (UD) (Twin)
Dual Feed Piecing Foot (OD) (Twin)
Dual Feed Zipper Foot (ED) (Single)
Embroidery/Darning Foot (PD-H)
Free Motion Quilting Foot (QC)
Free Motion Quilting Foot (QO)
Free Motion Quilting Zigzag Foot (QV)
Hook Cover Plate (Slide Plate)
Knee Lifter (Straight Adj. small screw)
Spool Cap/Holder (Large) x 2
Spool Cap/Holder (Small) x 2
Spool Holders (Special) x 2
Straight Stitch Needle Plate