Juki Exceed HZL-F500
Juki, the leader in industrial sewing, now delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting. This machine will exceed your expectations by combing power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with the sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction. Take advantage of Juki's many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL-F500.
Box Feed - Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
In order to porivide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
- Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials
- No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials
- Thick handles can be sewn with ease
- Direct Stitch Pattern Selection - Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the direct select mode.
- Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function - The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
- Powerful Feeding - The HZL-F series has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
- Industrial Quality Buttonholes - Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
- Knee-Lifting Lever- Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12mm when the lever is used.
- Large variety of patterns and stitches - decorative/utility/alphabet
- 157 Sewing Patterns and 3 Fonts
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Highest quality industrial style button holes - 16 types
- Large, wide, work surface (8" wide x 12-1/4" long) 4" larger then the average workspace
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Precision feeding system
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- LED illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
brochure (juki_exceed_series_F-300,_400_and_600.pdf, 1,009 Kb) [Download]